Friday, May 20, 2005

Somebody is Listening!

I have tracked the downloads for the show this week and by Friday I have had a total of 26 downloads, of which 22 are from unique IP addresses. Wow, that is cool! I actually had one listener email and was asked for not one, but two Gmail acounts. Why not? They are free, and who could not use another email acount, especially since they are at over 2 Gigs of storage right now.

Thanks again to Troy Harmer for his wonderful theme music. I'm sorry to hear that your equipment was taken after a recent show Troy, I hope you get it back. Please go to www.troyharmer.com and check out some of his great music.

I am working on the next podcast and maybe if I get the time, I can put it out earlier than I thought, but it will not be later than the 30th. Hmmm... wedding anniversery weekend... better get it done eralier and maybe shelve it for a couple of days. Well, we'll see.

So, until next time, happy computing.

- Norbert

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.