Friday, April 08, 2005

1st Blog Entry

Greetings all! This is the 1st blog entry for norbtek.info.

I hope to be posting interesting pieces about "tech" and "gadgets" as well as answering any questions you might have on tech related items, gadgets, computers, or what ever as well as producing a podcast in the near future. At norbtek.info we are all about "tech talk" and "gadget goodies". I have combed through several magazines and websites to bring you what I think is the most interesting "tech" stories or information as well as many cool gadgets that I can. I am a real gadget and tech junkie myself. While I don't have everything I want, I do get some of the things I probably shouldn't... at least that is according to my wife.

With that said, or written in this case, I will be back with interesting items for you and ready to take your tech related questions. Please head over to the website for more information and articles that may chatch your interest. Watch this space for news about the podcast.

-Norb

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.